Please provide all insurance information at the time of scheduling and bring your insurance card(s) and information to your initial visit.
Our office is happy to bill your dental insurance as a courtesy. Please understand that your insurance is a contract between you, your employer or union and your insurance company. We are not a part of negotiating that contract.
You are fully responsible for payment of your bill, regardless of your insurance coverage.
- As a surgical specialty office, we do require payment at the time of service.
- Your payment is based on information that your dental insurance carrier provides.
- Claims will be filed as a courtesy to your dental insurance carrier.
- Total out of pocket expenses can only be determined after your insurance company has processed your claim
One or more of our providers is contracted with the following dental insurance companies:
- Met Life
- United Concordia
- Washington Dental Service/Delta Dental
**Fees for medical procedures will be collected in full (100%) at the time of service.
Consultation appointments are recommended for anyone with questions regarding the above, as fees can only be determined by the doctor and will not be quoted over the phone.
In addition, we will accept VISA, DISCOVER, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, CARE CREDIT, cash and your personal check to provide for your needs. The Care Credit Healthcare Program is available for patients in need of extended payment plans. Please click the web address below to apply online.