*If you are currently scheduled for an appointment, after reading this page, please visit the patient registration page to complete the necessary paperwork prior to your first visit.
Your initial appointment will consist of an exam, consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options, x-rays and surgery if possible. Although your dentist or physician may have taken x-rays, our policy is to capture digital images at the time of your initial visit. A complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your initial visit:
- Your written surgical referral slip
- All insurance information including insurance cards
- Photo ID
- A list of medications you are presently taking to include vitamins and supplements
- The names and telephone numbers of your current medical providers
Your comfort is a top priority to us. We strive to make our office a relaxing and pleasant environment. We will keep you well informed throughout your visit. We find an informed patient is more relaxed, allowing for optimum treatment results. Every effort is made to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting. Due to the fact Drs. Freuen and Hauck provide many types of surgical services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
*Patient Escorts – Please anticipate remaining in the office / waiting area for the duration of the appointment.
*Minors (Under age 18) – A parent or court appointed legal guardian is required during all visits.
*Court documentation required for legal guardians.
*POA – Required for all consults and appointments in which treatment is rendered.
- You will be required to provide court approved documentation indicating you are legally able to authorize surgical treatment on the patient’s behalf.
- You will need to have first hand knowledge of the patient’s medical history, or be able to provide a written medical history to include- medications, allergies, prior surgeries and names of attending physicians.
*If you have mobility restrictions, such as a wheelchair or walker and are not able to move independently from your device to our surgical chairs, you will need a capable escort with you to perform the transfers.
*Please make sure you have childcare for the day. Children may not be left unattended in our waiting area or office.
Due to the nature of our practice, the lack of the above criteria will result in the appointment being rescheduled or cancelled.
If you will be having IV Sedation or General Anesthesia, please read the Before Anesthesia Instructions.